Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The LA life


I went to Hollywood on Sunday and since it was cold it was appropriate enough to wear a sweater dress, leggings, and lace up boots. The day before Sunday, I went thriftng and found a RELIC brand vintage bag that originally sold for 150. I bought it for a dollar. Yes a dollar! It was in perfect condition and it's a perfect color to match most outfits. I also bought a new THE LIMITED sweater dress in an ivory color, and the leggings are from forever21. The jacket in my arms are also from Forver21 and it is a biker jacket. Check this out :)

2 comments:

  1. LA has been chilly lately but it looks like your outfit is definitely keeping you warm. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog :)

    Best,

    Tamara B.
    LilMissStyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete