Friday, March 30, 2012

Holographic Window Displays?


I'm taking a business class at my school, and the other day we were asked to generate an idea that can be manufactured, of course me being the fashionista and girly girl that I am decided to thik of an idea which of course was contributed by my bestfriend who will be attending FIDM this fall. We decided upon an idea that could possibly make window displays even better and can come to life. The idea is to make a holographic window display.ooo very futrusitic indeed. It will be 3D! But baiscally, the stylist working on the display can input their display onto the computer and the computer then transfers everything onto the screen at the exterior of the store. And wala!!! A 3D display!
Imagine this coming to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment